събота, 12 юли 2014 г.

BEYOO ONLINE - The CEO Mathieu Gouanou

After the first week of the so-called training and introducing me to a bunch of strange software was over, I started to learn more and more things about the BEYOO ONLINE's CEO - Mathieu Gouanou.

He claimed he has extensive experience in developing different IT solutions across the globe, including projects in Asia and Africa.

He said he was fortunate enough to study in Princeton. Fancy, huh? I was impressed. I thought I was lucky to have the chance to work for an Ivy League student. Well, turned out he was nowhere close to that. But I had to learn this the hard way.

Mr. Mathieu Gouanou told me different stories about projects he has been managing before BEYOO ONLINE. He said he has worked for the tobacco industry and was originally an engineer. He had the skills to sell, though.

I was left with the impression that as a Swiss citizen and an Ivy League he is very rigorous, strict and demanding. He was constantly pushing and pushing everyone.

"BEYOO ONLINE is not a management school", he said. Even though I have applied for the position of Researcher & Blogger I had to start performing completely different tasks, such as image editing and SEO. "We are in a startup mode and I have no time to perform my own tasks, because I am spending way too many time coaching you, guys", he said. We never managed to satisfy his obsession to get everything out of everything.

Nobody saw what was coming. Mathieu Gouanou was about to turn into his employee's worst enemy within a year.

1 коментар: