петък, 11 юли 2014 г.

BEYOO ONLINE - ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT SCAM Pt.1

I am telling this story as a spokesperson of all the people who have been lied. I don't want my name to appear anywhere close to the CEO I am going to tell you about.  

I want to tell you about a company owner, who decided to play a sick and twisted game with a dozen of great professionals. 

The story starts in the late spring of 2013. I was looking for a job in the digital marketing and socail media field. Ideally the dream job was related to copywriting, making and editing original photos and promoting those unique materials across the web. 

I lended on a job opening in one of the big Bulgaran job portals. The position was titled "Online Researcher & Blogger". BEYOO ONLINE is a company owned by a Swiss citizen named Mathieu Gouanou. This is all I could find. His LinkedIn profile didn't say that, though.

On the scheduled date and exact hour, I was online. An English speaking gentleman with French accent called me. He said he is originally from Switzerland, but his aim is to work with talented people in Bulgaria. He said this is where his French accent comes from. He introduced himself as Mathieu Gouanou - the Founder & CEO of BEYOO ONLINE

He explained me in detail more about his company. BEYOO ONLINE came from the phrase: "be you online", even though nobody knew how to pronounce it properly. He has been a victim of defamation himself, he said. This is why he wanted to help other people protect their image. Later on I found some information I will share soon. I have the feeling this was not a defamation at all, given his subsequent actions later.

After two hours of talking, I was welcomed on board. Thirty minutes later I got my first client. Mr. Mathieu Gouanou seemed happy to have me in his team. 

If I knew what I was dealing with, I would have never agreed on the interview to start with.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар